EPIC: The Story Changes Everything!
March 23-25, 2017
Once upon a time…
In a land far, far away…
These phrases conjure a sense of adventure, of exhilarating journeys and heroic stories filled with challenge, danger, thrilling climaxes, honor, and justice. They are the stories we wish were true to life. They are the stories of what life is supposed to be. They are the stories we want to live. They are EPICS.
Yet we find ourselves caught up in the minutia of everyday life. We forget the princesses and knights and battles raging for ultimate justice. Those are confined to video games and fantasy while the excitement and adventure for which we were created are drained out of life in the “real” world.
But the ultimate EPIC beckons…
Great stories are great because they resonate in our hearts with the ultimate story—the story that gives meaning to life—the story that is more powerful than death—the story that is the power of transformation.
Join us at the EPIC Conference as we explore and celebrate the EPIC because The Story Changes Everything!
|Dudley Hall||Alan Wright||Kenny Thacker|
Thursday, March 23
- 6:00 PM Welcome Reception
- 7:00 PM Plenary Session 1
Friday, March 24
- 9:00 AM Plenary Session 2
- 11:00 AM Track Sessions
- 12:00 PM Lunch (catered at the church for conference participants)
- 1:00 PM Plenary Session 3
- 2:30 PM Fellowship Time (refreshments served)
- 6:00 PM Dinner (catered at the church for conference participants)
- 7:00 PM Plenary Session 4
Saturday, March 25
- 9:00 AM Tracks Sessions
- 10:30 AM Closing Plenary Session
- 6:30 PM Post-Conference Bluegrass Pickin' Party featuring Grammy-Award-winning artists
EPIC will conclude with the session ending at noon on Saturday. However, all participants are invited to stay for the Bluegrass Pickin' Party that evening as well as to attend the Sunday morning service at Lighthouse Christian Fellowship.
There will be a Kerygma Network Meeting at 3:00 PM on Thursday afternoon prior to the kick-off of the conference.
Breakout Track Sessions
- Reading the Bible in a Whole New Way
- EPIC-Empowered Prayer
- EPIC Parenting: Raising Grace-Filled Kids in a Pressure-Filled World
- Making the Best of a Good Situation (for pastors and church leaders)
- A Clear Story in a Cloudy Culture (for youth)
EPIC: The Story Changes Everything will be hosted by Lighthouse Christian Fellowship located at 4331 E. Prosper Trail, Prosper, Texas 75078 (Prosper is a northern suburb of Dallas.)
Hampton Inn & Suites McKinney
2008 North Central Expressway
McKinney, Texas 75069
P: 972.542.6622 Ext 605
Rooms have been blocked at the Hampton Inn & Suites with a special rate of $104/night. The group name is: EPIC Conference 2017. To get the rate, ask for or enter Group Code: CHXEPC.
- Early Bird: $125 per person
- Children 2-18 (Before March 1): $50
- Children 0-1 (Before March 1): Free
- After March 1: $145 per person
- All Children (After March 1): $100
(Childcare and programming for children and youth are limited and will be available only for those who register in advance.)
For groups of 10 or more, please contact our office at 817-267-9224 for information about group rates.