The Story of the King Who Shares His Crown
EPIC: The Story Changes Everything!
March 1-3, 2018
Once upon a time
In a land far, far away…
These phrases conjure a sense of adventure, of exhilarating journeys and heroic stories filled with challenge, danger, thrilling climaxes, honor, and justice. They are the stories we wish were true to life. They are the stories of what life is supposed to be. They are the stories we want to live. They are EPICS.
Yet we find ourselves caught up in the minutia of everyday life. We forget the princesses and knights and battles raging for ultimate justice. Those are confined to video games and fantasy while the excitement and adventure for which we were created are drained out of life in the “real” world.
But the ultimate EPIC beckons…
Great stories are great because they resonate in our hearts with the ultimate story—the story that gives meaning to life—the story that is more powerful than death—the story that is the power of transformation.
Join us at the EPIC Conference as we explore and celebrate the EPIC because The Story Changes Everything!
|Dudley Hall||JR Vassar||Alan Wright||Kenny Thacker|
Thursday, March 1
- 6:00 PM Welcome Reception
- 7:00 PM Plenary Session 1
Friday, March 2
- 9:00 AM Plenary Session 2
- 11:00 AM Track Sessions
- 12:00 PM Lunch (catered at the church for conference participants)
- 1:00 PM Plenary Session 3
- 2:30 PM Fellowship Time (refreshments served)
- 6:00 PM Dinner (catered at the church for conference participants)
- 7:00 PM Plenary Session 4
Saturday, March 3
- 9:00 AM Tracks Sessions
- 10:30 AM Closing Plenary Session
- 6:30 PM Post-Conference Bluegrass Pickin' Party featuring Grammy-Award-winning artists
EPIC will conclude with the session ending at noon on Saturday. However, all participants are invited to stay for the Bluegrass Pickin' Party that evening as well as to attend the Sunday morning service at Lighthouse Christian Fellowship.
There will be a Kerygma Network Meeting at 3:00 PM on Thursday afternoon prior to the kick-off of the conference.
- Dudley Hall - Good News! Our God Reigns
- Alan Wright - Totally Qualified
- J.R. Vassar - Vulnerable Authority: Following Jesus into Mission and Mercy
- Kenny Thacker - Allied Engagement: Gaining Confidence in Spiritual Warfare through the Gospel
- Alan Wright - Holy Vessels
- Dudley Hall - Where Are We in Time?
Breakout Track Sessions
- Exciting Breakout Track Sessions will be available for pastors and church leaders, married couples, youth, and everyone else. (Unlike in previous years, you do not have to choose your track session when you register.) You'll be able to select your Track at the conference.
- Alan & Anne Wright - Good News for Your Marriage
- Eric Morgan - The Gospel at Work
- Chris Cain - TBH: The Honest Truth about Millenials and iGen'ers and How to Reach Them
- Tony Ellenberg & Kenny Thacker - Singing the Gospel
- Tom Hall & Kenny Thacker - Shepherding Souls
- Dudley Hall - Interpreting Kingdom Parables
EPIC: The Story Changes Everything will be hosted by Lighthouse Christian Fellowship located at 4331 E. Prosper Trail, Prosper, Texas 75078 (Prosper is a northern suburb of Dallas.)
Hampton Inn & Suites McKinney
2008 North Central Expressway
McKinney, Texas 75069
P: 972.542.6622 Ext 605
Rooms have been blocked at the Hampton Inn & Suites with a special rate of $108/night. The group name is: EPIC Conference 2018. To get the rate, ask for or enter Group Code: CHXE18 before February 8, 2018.
- Adults: $150 per person
- All Children: $100
(Childcare and programming for children and youth are limited and will be available only for those who register in advance.)
For groups of 10 or more, please contact our office at 817-267-9224 for information about group rates. (Group rates only apply to groups of 10 or more who register together with the same payment method.)
Registrations may be transferred but not refunded.